SUPPORT US WITH YOUR PRAYER,
FOR PEACE IN THIS NEW COUNTRY
Father of love and mercy,
You created our people from every clan,
tribe and nationality.
It is your will that all our people should live
in harmony, peace and unity,
because we are all brothers and sisters.
We ask forgiveness for the times we failed
to live together in peace.
Heal our offenses and help us to reconcile
With one another.
Grant to our leaders your divine wisdom
and help us to promote respect, justice
and true reconciliation, so that the people
of South Sudan may live in unity and peace.
We ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord.
There are many ways you can help Solidarity.
WITH YOUR FINANCIAL HELP
- If you want to support us, every donation is welcome. The congregations bear the costs of administration of Solidarity with South Sudan.
Solidarity’s aim is to support local populations and enable them to take on the initiatives begun on their behalf. Your continued support is needed now as much as ever. Show you care, show your solidarity with South Sudan and support us.
DONATIONS CAN BE MADE WORLDWIDE by transfer or deposits and cheques/checks. Please click on the link below to download details regarding ways to donate in various languages.
If you require clarification or help to donate please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: WHEN MAKING A DONATION – Please send an email to the Rome Office email@example.com stating the amount, your name/congregation, and the address to which we can send receipts.
BECOMING A VOLUNTEER
From your house, or in South Sudan.
- If you are part of a religious congregation, consider partnering with us to help the South Sudanese rebuild and reconcile with each other.
- If you are a person with specific training in education or nursing, then we are interested in hearing from you.
To inquire about various ways to volunteer your experience to Solidarity with South Sudan please email firstname.lastname@example.orgM
Making Solidarity known,
- If you are a teacher, a fundraising project with your students at school would be a good action.
- Through your website, giving space to link with us.
- Introducing Solidarity to your friends, parishes, congregations, corporations…